Share

Monday, March 31, 2014

About Me(Contact Me)

FAB Diva Blog is hosted by Suchitra Jayakumar.


  Hello everyone! I feel immense pleasure to introduce myself to you guys. I am an ordinary, fun loving and crazy enough yet hold all traditional and moral values type of girl who lives in Coimbatore (TN). I have finished my Bachelors of Technology and was working for a bank in insurance sector. Later I discovered that I want something more in my life, than just what I had and I realized I want fun. We are too orthodox and I can’t just go out roaming around with friends all the time.  I love to write about product reviews, Movie reviews and I do hauls time by time.Yes, I am definitely a shopaholic ;-) . I am a horror movie freak and I have watched over 100s of them. If you guys ever want any horror movie’s review or a product review, you are welcome to request us here J
Contact me at the following email id 

jayakumarsuchitra@gmail.com

You can also add me on the Google+ Circle and Follow my Blog
If you follow my blog, i will follow you back J



No comments:

Post a Comment