Share

Monday, March 31, 2014

JOVEES SUN BLOCK SPF 45:



JOVEES SUN BLOCK SPF 45:
Hola Bonitas,
Happy weekend to all my lovely ladies. Today I have come up with an excellent sun screen that I have been using for alost 3 weeks by now. I have fallen in love with.
Sun screen is an essential part of my daily routine. Since I stay in Coimbatore (TN), I have to use a sun screen with a bit high SPF Index, so I had to choose this Jovees sun block with SPF 45.
Jovees products are easily available in every supermarket and they don’t really hurt your pocket. They come under your budget. I got this in my regular super market and I had to choose between Lotus and Jovees. Since I have already used Lotus Sun blocks several times I chose Jovees this time to try.
Price:
INR 165
Shelf life:
36 months from the date of manufacture
Quantity:
50 grams



This product claims that it is a water based Sun Block developed scientifically using the modern production techniques that helps to preserve the integrity of herbs thus ensuring formulation of a thin layer over the skin which protects skin from the harmful effects of UVA/UVB rays.
This sweet and water proof sun block with SPF 45 will also help improve skin texture and complexion while maintaining the moisture balance.
Method of Use:
Apply evenly all over the face and to the skin exposed to the sun. Leave on. Useful for all skin types.




My skin before sunscreen application


I took a small amount of sunscreen at the back of my palm.

Now you can see that my skin is visibly fairer after sunscreen application.



My Experience:
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I started loving it overall. It gives a matte effect when you apply and it is non-greasy. I have used several other sun screen products which make me look dull and oily. But this one never made me look oily and cakey. This has a pleasant smell of carrot and sandalwood when you apply it and never made me sweat too.
This improved my complexion as promised over time. Since it has SPF 45 I have to re apply it every 2 hours if I am roaming out. In case if I am using it at office or home, I re-apply it whenever I have to step out in the sun.
Advantages of Jovees Sun Block SPF 45:
1. It gives a matte effect and does not make me look oily.
2. Sturdy packaging with a tight cap.
3. It improves complexion with regular usage.
4. It has a high Index SPF of 45.
5. The price does not hurt your pocket much for the quantity.
6. The shelf life is 36 months so that you can store and use it till 3 years.
7. It gives a very pleasant carrot and sandal smell.
Dis-Advantages of Jovees Sun Block 45:
1. I have to re apply it every 2 hours
Besides this I don’t have any other problem with this sun block. So far, this has done good to me.

I strongly recommend this to people who like mild sandal smell on them and who does not wants to sweat on sun screens.
By Suchitra J


No comments:

Post a Comment